Re: Subject: Mr. Dan Ritter, why is it that you appear to be posting your POV on my posts? Are you a covert agent of the anti-FSF cabal, trying to subvert something "positive for FSF, but detrimental for Proprietary"?

On Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 at 23:46, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:

> However, one might decide to look at my blog, my history of (I
> hope) helpful posts in debian-user, or indeed my career -- and
> find quite a bit of counter-evidence.

Well you'd think so. But I've learned to never underestimate people's capacity to ignore evidence in the face of an idea they already have in their head.