Re: FileZilla / ftp / GnuTLS error connecting to sites with Testing/Bullseye

On Thu 28 Jan 2021 at 10:17:50 (-0500), Gary Dale wrote:
> On 2021-01-20 10:44, songbird wrote:
> > Gary Dale wrote:
> >    the problem is still there with the recent version of Filezilla
> > that showed up in testing (3.52.0.5-1).
> >
> >    i see there is a bug filed via GNUTLS:
> >
> >    https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=980119
> >
> >    not sure what progress is actually being made.
> >
> I note that the problem affects all ftp client's I've tried under
> testing but not the ones in the stable release. It's been weeks since
> I first reported this issue yet it still remains.

As far as I can tell, the timeline is:

2021-01-12 your original report
2021-01-14 opened BTS #980119
           back and forth replication
2021-01-20 verbose debug information posted
2021-01-23 forwarded to https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1152

Would that be reasonable for a Severity: Normal bug in testing?

Cheers,
David.