Re: FileZilla / ftp / GnuTLS error connecting to sites with Testing/Bullseye

On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 10:44 -0500, songbird wrote:
> Gary Dale wrote:
>
>   the problem is still there with the recent version of Filezilla
> that showed up in testing (3.52.0.5-1).
>

>   i see there is a bug filed via GNUTLS:
>
>   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=980119
>

>   not sure what progress is actually being made.
>

>   songbird

Hi,

This is not a filezilla issue after a little investigation. I will be
looking at other related packages, including gnutls in the coming
days/weeks. I will also be adding these packages to my tracked packages
and make them part of my testing when doing package updates to
filezilla and general testing.

FYI: 3.52.2 just went to unstable/sid.

As stated in other mails. This is why their is stable/production and we
should rely on those and not testing. ;-)

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games own sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas

GPG: 724AA9B52F024C8B