Re: Re: Debian 9, dhclient does not update gateway

Started behaving on its own. I installed gateway host on monday, on thursday the gateway was correct on client. I did not find any mention of the old gateway address, but maybe it had gone away by the time I checked.
This may be because the new gateway host was Debian desktop, I just removed the desktop package, and something network configuration related lingered in some cache for three days.

Thanks for help.