Hi performance computing [was: potus blah blah]

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 06:19:28PM -0500, Dan Ritter wrote:
> Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> > > A Raspberry Pi is overkill.
> > >

> > Then my Arduino Mega is full-on High Performance Computing ????
>
> By the standards of 1975, it is a minicomputer suitable for
> supporting a business with four terminals: accounting, sales,
> secretarial, and production.

To resurrect another paleontological meme (the older among us
will know): "can you imagine a Beowulf cluster of these?" [1],
[2] (How time passes: ref [2] tells me the joke was already
"pathetic" and "died a long time ago" in... 2005 :-)

(Trying to quench a zombie thread with a zombie meme might lead
to something... interesting, don't you think?)

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_cluster
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Beowulf_cluster#What_Is_Funny_About_.2F._Jokes.3F

 - t