Re: Webcam resolution in VLC (and elsewhere)

On Sb, 09 ian 21, 00:13:06, Brian wrote:
> On Fri 08 Jan 2021 at 16:46:53 -0700, Charles Curley wrote:
> >
> > This is inappropriate on this list. Please take it elsewhere. Thank you.
>
> The political statement inciting violence I responded to is also
> inappropriate. That is to be tolerated?

Arguing whether something is inappropriate or not is also inappropriate
for debian-user, so I will refrain from doing so.

I kindly ask other list subscribers to do the same.

If you think something posted on debian-user is in violation of the
Debian Code of Conduct please contact the Debian Community Team.

https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Community

Kind regards,
Andrei