Re: Webcam resolution in VLC (and elsewhere)

On Thu 31 Dec 2020 at 12:15:13 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

[Snipped Celejar's comments. The only thing added to it is below]

> Cheers, Gene Heskett

> --

DT tried the soapbox. It didn't work out.

DT was spurned at the ballot box.

Jury box? The legal system didn't substantiate any of DT's
untrue claims.

DT's supporters resorted to the ammo box with his support.
Only five dead. Is that a good result?

> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Someone who believes in radicalising people? We see what that
has led to in other parts of the world.

--
Brian.