Re: Teamviewer and Wayland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

On Thu 07 Jan 2021 at 13:50:31 (-0500), rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 07, 2021 12:16:45 PM David Wright wrote:
>
> > I'm unconvinced with the Noob explanation. My search engine corrects
> > wyland→wayland itself, whether I prefix the search with teamviewer,
> > gnome, or x11. Searching for 'buster wyland' suggests 'buster wiand',
> > but the first hit is still 'Wayland - Debian Wiki', and there are
> > several wayland hits before any pointing to the artist Wyland.
>
> What's that meme: "assume good intentions"

How could I assume otherwise about someone who plays Mahler's 3rd
on their computer. :)

But as deloptes said, coincidentally, waiting a day in order to see
whether somebody else has better understood the question is often
worthwhile. If nobody replies, jump in by all means.

Cheers,
David.