Re: Teamviewer and Wayland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

On Thu 07 Jan 2021 at 12:59:22 (-0500), Kenneth Parker wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021, 12:24 PM deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
> > David Wright wrote:
> >
> > > I'm unconvinced with the Noob explanation. My search engine corrects
> > > wyland→wayland itself, whether I prefix the search with teamviewer,
> > > gnome, or x11. Searching for 'buster wyland' suggests 'buster wiand',
> > > but the first hit is still 'Wayland - Debian Wiki', and there are
> > > several wayland hits before any pointing to the artist Wyland.
> >
> > Kenneth Parker is training the search engine (chuckle). My subjective
> > observation says you wait for one day and then it works much better. I
> > would be not surprised if Google were consolidating the results over
> > night - or it just takes about 24h to finish the processing.
>
> +1
>
> The closest thing to, what David said, is that Google asked me if I meant
> "wayland", but it didn't autocorrect.
>
> Thanks!

Perhaps this is something that can be set in FF's configuration
(though you might be using a different browser, of course).
I don't recall changing anything, though. Attached shows
autocorrection in action (if it comes through unscathed).

Cheers,
David.