Re: Teamviewer and Wayland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021, 11:20 AM deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
Greg Wooledge wrote:

> Duh.  Don't be a prick over typos.

Sorry guys, I don't know the beast and don't use it. I just watched a
presentation about it once.
I did not cross check how it is exactly spelled. So it was more of an
ignorance than a typo.

Thank you!  I spent, quite some time trying to hunt down a Package called "Wyland", even getting into a half-filled Rabbit Hole in the Fedora World (that just vanished).

I am sure there will be others, ignorant about Graphical Packages on Linux.

Kenneth Parker