Re: Teamviewer and Wyland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021, 10:18 AM Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de> wrote:
>Excuse me, but I am drawing a Blank, when searching for information on a
>Package called "Wyland".   Are you, by any chance referring to Wayland, the
>alternative to Xorg?

Congratulations.

Not even I am that obsessed with pointing out the mistakes of others.

Please!    I am a Noob, when it comes to X11 vs Wayland.  And I have, *multiple* times been introduced to new Packages, via the Debian Users email list.

I was, fully expecting to find a reference to something, more related to Remote Control than Graphics, actually *called* Wyland.

I am learning, just like others on this List.

Kenneth Parker