Re: Intermittent problem with integrated webcam / Thinkpad E130/ Stretch

Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> Typically a Debian release should run with the kernel from the previous
> release (makes dist-upgrade easier), specific exceptions are mentioned
> in the Release Notes.
>
> If possible you should stick with kernels from the LTS project (as far
> as I know stretch is still supported).
>
> For testing purposes you can find all Debian packages ever uploaded to
> the archive at https://snapshot.debian.org.

but Otavio is looking for older kernel and I looked for such few weeks ago
and couldn't find such.

I would try jessie
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/linux/kernel-image-3.16.0-6-amd64-di_3.16.56-1+deb8u1_amd64.udeb

if this is what you mean that it should work with older release