Re: Intermittent problem with integrated webcam / Thinkpad E130/ Stretch

Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> Some of us do need the webcam for video calls / conferences ;)
> (family, friends or work)

Andrei, forgive me the the joke, but I doubt you are a model or movie star,
I would insist looking at :D - same for me :D.
I understand this but do not understand completely why would this be
mandatory.

> There are also much more elegant solutions (just an example):
>
> https://shop.protonmail.com/products/webcam-cover

another one made out of plastic and in China - pfui! My solution is
displaceable and replaceable piece of paper with duct tape. It has even
lower CO2 footprint :D