Re: AMD Radeon 6490M

LuKaRo wrote:

> I'd be comfortable with blacklisting the NVidia graphics and just using
> the Intel one for example. I just don't know how to do this. Maybe with
> some kind of special Xorg config?

nowdays Xorg does automatic configuration. You could bypass this by saving
the configuration adjusting it to your needs and installing
as /etc/X11/xorg.conf

$ man xorg.conf

$ man Xorg
[...]
       -configure
               When this option is specified, the Xorg server loads all
video driver modules, probes for available hardware, and writes out an
initial
               xorg.conf(5) file based on what was detected.  This option
currently has some problems on some platforms, but in most cases it is a
good
               way to bootstrap the configuration process.  This option is
only available when the server is run as root (i.e, with real-uid 0).

there are many examples on the internet