Re: I have a Gigabyte GA-A320M-H is there a BUG in this motherboard?

thanks David for this message.

@Isaac Shields, please share with us the results of your efforts.
also, you might if you continue to have problems with your Gigabyte
machine, install Debian on a more ordinary machine in order to gain
experience for an install on the less ordinary Gigabyte machine.

Regards,

Tom Arnall

ONLY GOD