Re: automatic answer in mozilla-thunderbird email programm

On 2021-01-02 at 16:29 +0100, steef wrote:
> Hi out there!
>
> How can I setup an automatic answer-email in mozilla-thunderbird? A
> maybe rather stupid question but somehow i cannot get it done this
> time.
>
> regards,
> steef

Hi there steef

See the instructions at
https://amitlyblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/how-to-set-up-an-out-of-office-auto-reply-in-thunderbird/

but do note that you will need to have thunderbird running for those
auto-replies to fire (otherwise they will run next time you open it).
For this reason, if the server supports automatic replies / out-of-
office messages it is preferable to use those (you can generally access
them via webmail interface).

Best regards