Re: ctrl+shift has stopped working in the last 36 hours

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 21:22:55 +0100
Jeff <jffry@posteo.net> wrote:

Hello Jeff,

>Thanks for the reply.

You're welcome.

>Strangely, it's working again. Don't know why.

I suffered something similar with sound;  For 48 hours or so, sound
would be muted after a period of time of inactivity (dunno how long
exactly).  Now sound stays up all the time.  No idea what caused the
changes.

Anyhow, glad your problem is resolved.

--
 Regards  _
I don't care about anyone else I just care about me