Re: Instructions for command line usage of WiFi.

	Hi.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 06:42:22PM -0800, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> > I'm mildly curious how you managed to obtain a laptop which does not
> > have any kind of wireless connectivity, ...
>
> The machine is a Sharp Mebius PC-CB1-M1.
> https://jp.sharp/support/mebius/spec/pc_cb1_m1.html

I don't read Japanese, but these letters (PCMCIA) are familiar to me:

PCカード	Type Ⅱ×1、 PCMCIA 2.1/JEIDA 4.2仕様準拠 CardBus対応

You're supposed to use so called Wireless PCMCIA Card to get wireless
with this laptop.
About the only advantage over your current USB WiFi dongle is that you
get to free that USB slot though :)

Reco