Re: Connecting a base system via WiFi.

From: Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 12:31:25 +0200
> Where did you find that path?

From: Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 20:49:02 +0200
> Or did you mean https://packages.debian.org/buster/net/
> (the trailing '/' matters)?

Sorry to say, I haven't been able to substantiate my original claim.
Closest I found was by googling "site:packages.debian.org /all buster".
That gives a URL associated with "packages.debian.org > buster > allpackages".
The URL is based at google.com.  A click on it failed to receive a response.

> It matters only if you got it from some other Debian resource (web
> page, wiki, etc.) as it would need to be fixed.

Appears I committed a typographical error.  (Well skilled at errors
late in the day.)  Until buster/all/net surfaces again, I prefer to
work elsewhere.

Regards,                            ... P.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca