Re: color border in image, drop everything outside of it

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 12:24:40PM +0100, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> tomas wrote:
>
> > I'm not going to fill in the details.
>
> Well, in computing, the details are everything.

Yes, that's it -- and they are usually left... to the reader :)

Why should I deprive you of your fun?

Actually it's that my stack is too high: I just wanted to help
you avoid barking up too many wrong trees; in this long thread
I've already seen you & Andrey trying to develop (erroneous)
variants of flood fill. If you have fun in it, I won't spoil
that any longer.

Cheers
 - t