Re: An apt repository has changed its key

Bob, quite a few times Ive installed Debian on Ubuntu ☺ Keep an eye on gcc and the versions of its libraries. Especially when building from source.  Ubuntu is usually in advance of Debian in that respect.
Bob are you the same BB I knew at UIC?
I live down the road these days.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 2:11 PM Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck.com> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020, Brian wrote:

> It is permitted! You get to keep any broken bits, of course!

Hrrmm...I read your observation as a cautionary tale. Perhaps
I need to investigate this a bit further, with, for example, the
vendor of the application that requires that "Wireguard" stuff.

Thank you men of Debian!

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that