Re: An apt repository has changed its key

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020, Brian wrote:

It is permitted! You get to keep any broken bits, of course!

Hrrmm...I read your observation as a cautionary tale. Perhaps I need to investigate this a bit further, with, for example, the vendor of the application that requires that "Wireguard" stuff.

Thank you men of Debian!

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that