Re: An apt repository has changed its key

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:

URL doesn't open for me either. It looks like this ppa was removed and "now been folded into Ubuntu itself". [1]

[1] https://launchpad.net/~wireguard

Ah...thanks for finding the way into that rabbit-hole.

Do you think it is permitted for a debian install to point its apt-get at a Ubuntu repository?

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that