Re: initrd inspection

>> > Hm. Apt-file search says (Buster) that /usr/bin/lsinitrd is in package
>> > dracut-core (not installed in my box, so I can't double check now).
>> initramfs-tools-core: /usr/bin/lsinitramfs

Apparently `lsinitrd` only lists the contents of the first archive,
whereas `lsinitramfs` lists the content of all the concatenated archives
(under the assumption that all but the last one are not compressed).

I assume this is because dracut doesn't generate such
concatenation-of-archives for its initrds.

        Stefan