Re: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H + GPU AMD Radeon Vega 8 (+nVidia)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 17:37:17 +0000
Kanito 73 <kanito73@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does it work fine for you? I've read that the AMD (Ryzen) Radeon Vega GPU overheats and becomes slow or laggy when playing or rendering...

[Back on list:]

I've only used it so far for general, non-gaming work, aside from
running various Unigine benchmarks, and it seems to be working fine.
The benchmarks ran well, although as I noted in another message in this
thread, the numbers I get are substantially lower than those reported
in various reviews that involved testing the card on Windows. They are
higher, however, than the ones reported on Phoronix for Linux.

Celejar