Debian 10 and tethering USB

Hi,

Since years I'm using Debian with tethering USB for
the Internet connection, without any problems with
different mobile phones and different versions of
Android.

Instead a friend of mine has an iPhone. There were
no problems with Debian 10 and iOS 13, instead with
iOS 14, 14.0.1 and 14.1 tethering USB does non work
anymore. We are both using the graphic interface
Xfce and the icon on the top right is showing a
successful Internet connection. But navigating in
Internet does not work. A ping does resolve the DNS
but there aren't any responses to the ICMP packets.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Magnus

PS: Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to debian-user.