Re: "humor": "first bug?" (bug in my (backlit thin screen) computer monitor)

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020, at 12:09, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> I was hoping that I could crush it by pressing (reasonably gently) on the
> somewhat flexible front protective layer of the screen

- which would leave a splodge that you can't clean ...

If you turn the screen off, so there's no backlight and no heat from that
- I suppose that might take a while to cool, at least on the scale that the
beastie is aware of - & mask the majority of the screen off from ambient
light, can you tempt the thing to follow a focussed light (or unfocussed
but revealed through a pinhole in a sheet of paper perhaps) off to the
edge?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.