Re: "humor": "first bug?" (bug in my (backlit thin screen) computer monitor)

On Saturday, November 21, 2020 07:09:29 AM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> (There must be a (probably very thin) hollow
> space between the backlight and the LCD (? or whatever) layer that actually
> displays the characters).)

Correction: On more careful examination (when there are colors on the screen),
the hollow space must be in front of the LCD surface, behind the protective
(clear) flexible front cover.  (I had trouble determining that against black
text, but it is clear when there is color on the screen.)