"humor": "first bug?" (bug in my (backlit thin screen) computer monitor)

Hey, I've got a bug in my computer monitor -- I wonder if I'm the first
(probably not ;-).

I believe it is a fungus gnat, and it has been crawling around within my
screen for the last 3 days.  (There must be a (probably very thin) hollow
space between the backlight and the LCD (? or whatever) layer that actually
displays the characters).)

I was hoping that I could crush it by pressing (reasonably gently) on the
somewhat flexible front protective layer of the screen, but apparently not -- I
guess I'll just have to wait him/her out -- I hope it is not a (mating) pair.
;-)

Oh, in case someone thinks it is a computer virus, I'm about 99.99+% sure it
is not -- the monitor runs from 3 different computers (via a KVM switch) and
the gnat appears on all 3 and in the same position (probably with a slight
delta to account for crawling during the KVM switching time).