Re: How to write in Chinese

I use Debian 9 and have installed iBus.  It is possible to type Vietnamese, Chinese (in pinyin and/or characters) and English.  Many other languages are available as input methods.  The method of swapping between the language is configurable (I use alt/space).  Been very reliable.  你 好

Rob Hurle

Rob Hurle
e-mail:    rob1940@gmail.com
Mobile:   +61 417 293 603 (Australia)
Telephone:  (02) 6236 3895
28 Mirrormere Rd, Burra, NSW 2620, Australia