Re: clipgrab as alternative to youtube-dl

>> I would like to try clipgrab as youtube-dl sometimes doesn't work.
> Feel free to try whatever you like, but if you want youtube-dl to work,
> don't use the Debian packages of it.  It changes too fast for a stable
> release to handle.  Use upstream instead.

Debian's `youtube-dl` works fine for me, but indeed you don't want to
use the version from Debian `stable`.  I normally use Debian `testing` but
have found it necessary to update it from Debian `unstable` occasionally.
Luckily it doesn't come with any significant dependency, so installing
from `unstable` is not problematic, even on Debian `stable`.

        Stefan