Re: Terminal window shrinks into title bar.....

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 at 22:55, Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/20 1:58 AM, Charlie wrote:

> > Sometimes I press some key combination by accident and the terminal
> > window shrinks back into the title bar.

> > I must have the terminology wrong, because am unable to discover how to
> > reverse this behaviour. no matter what wordage is used to google.

> > If anyone has an idea, it would be appreciated.

> It's called "roll window up" and "roll window down," by the way.

I don't usually talk about things that I'm completely ignorant of
(I don't use fvwm) but here we go ...

I did a quick search for a fvwm manpage and found:
  https://manpages.debian.org/buster/fvwm/fvwm.1.en.html
"""
WindowShade [bool]
  Toggles the window shade feature for titled windows.
  Windows in the shaded state only display a title-bar.
"""
so I guess you need to unbind whatever changes that
state from your mouse button and key bindings.