Re: Terminal window shrinks into title bar.....

On 11/10/20 1:58 AM, Charlie wrote:
Sometimes I press some key combination by accident and the terminal
window shrinks back into the title bar.

I must have the terminology wrong, because am unable to discover how to
reverse this behaviour. no matter what wordage is used to google.

If anyone has an idea, it would be appreciated.

When I annoy myself by doing that, it's by accidentally using the
mouse scroll wheel over the title bar. Scroll down over the title
bar to reverse.

It's called "roll window up" and "roll window down," by the way.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!