Re: Unable to which package to report bug against

On Du, 08 nov 20, 07:46:37, Branislav Makúch wrote:
> Hello fellow Debianites,
>
> When I tried to install virtualbox and virtualbox-dkms; the
> virtualbox-dkms package failed to build, because I miss the
> linux-headers package, which I cannot find at the package
> repositories. Is the problem in virtualbox package, or in kernel
> headers, or is it between the keyboard and chair (ie: me)?

[...]

> Building for 5.7.0-2-amd64

This kernel is currently not available in any release, and neither are
the corresponding headers.

You can either downgrade to the kernel in stable (safe), upgrade to the
kernel in unstable (less safe) or alternatively enable backports and use
the kernel from there (reasonably safe).

Kind regards,
Andrei