Re: unable to log in on Gui but can log in on a console

On Sb, 07 nov 20, 15:41:16, anthony gennard wrote:
> I have Debian 10.6 with Kde and Plasma installed. Everything was fine
> until the 2nd of this month when my password was turned down when
> I tried to install some updates and the position was the same for similar
> operations in the Gui - but I could open a console and log in there.

One thing you might want to check is that the keyboard layout is the one
you expect. You can use the 'username' field to test, in particular any
special characters that might appear in your password or regular
characters that might be on different keys.

Hope this helps,
Andrei