Re: Building my own packages

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

[dd]

> > Next I would like to publish those tweaked and local packages in a local
> > repository in a corporate intranet, so that I could add this repository to
> > sources.list and its packages should override the standard Debian ones.
>
> Ah, a new direction to branch into :-)
>
> There are instructions on how to set up a Debian repository, e.g.
> here [1].

Maybe I'm looking in the completely wrong direction? Maybe it would be
easier to install such "special" packages with Docker or Snap or
something similar? Would this eliminate the problem of dependencies and
clean builds?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/