Re: Feasibility of speech recognition for note taking on dedicated laptop?

On Wednesday, November 04, 2020 12:36:51 PM Curt wrote:
> Maybe this open source, Java (is that still a thing?) app that runs
> on Linux:
>
> http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/sphinx/dictator/

Yes, I believe that it is it, but maybe I saw an earlier version (although the
web page listed above is copyrighted something to 2006).

One of the things that made me uncomfortable was that it was written in Java,
and I was concerned about the performance.  But, I never did try it.

Looks like it is pretty much dead -- I tried to access the TWiki but was
denied access.