Re: working with mp3 files

On Jo, 29 oct 20, 16:11:18, ghe2001 wrote:

> [...]

Import the mp3 directly in audacity ;)

Audacity might still be doing some conversion internally on
import/export from/to mp3 (didn't check and my ears didn't notice any
difference).

Audacity is meant for advanced editing, it's likely overkill if one just
needs to join several files.

Kind regards,
Andrei