Re: Please be respectful

On 10/24/2020 12:01 PM, Doug McGarrett wrote:

These messages are very unrespectful.

	There is no such word as "unrespectful".

In what way are any of my messages disrespectful? (Answer: they are not.) I have not called anyone a name. I have not made any derogatory comments about anyone in this list. I have not engaged in any ad hominem attacks, or indeed any attack of any sort, personal or otherwise, on anyone here.

I don't need a screen full of this

None of these messages fill more than half my screen, and none take more than 30 seconds to read.

BS!

They are not BS. Please demonstrate where even one of the sentences is demonstrably wrong or poorly considered. Your saying something is BS is in no way evidence it is B.S.

Stop it!

Why? They are certainly not off-topic for the thread. If you find them less than desirable in some way, that is not my problem.