Re: Please be respectful

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 02:52:41AM -0500, Leslie Rhorer wrote:

[...]

> 	A couple of decades ago I had to have spinal surgery [...]
> What he thought of me as a person was completely irrelevant.

Nice example. If you now try to abstract from it, that means
exactly that: whatever criteria each one choses to be important
is none of your (or my) business.

Our duty is to find ways of getting along together while trying
to respect this. Perhaps to someone else her physician's bedside
manners are more important that her own life? It's on us to
respect that.

Cheers
 - t