Re: Please be respectful

On Sunday, October 18, 2020, 8:12:54 AM EDT, <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

In general, this is a good strategy. Still, there are people
around who feel hurt by things and are too shy to speak up;
it's thinking of those that I do sometimes.

i'm able to keep quiet, because i remind myself that others' word isn't necessarily truth. not responding doesn't necessarily mean tacitly admitting i'm wrong. it's not easy to control one's feeling, but my experience has taught me that it's often more difficult to change others' behavior.
in your word i'm shy, actully i'm in poor health,  i have to save energy, getting angry isn't good to health.