Re: Please be respectful

Le samedi 17 octobre 2020 à 19:06:35-0700, Weaver a écrit :
> On 18-10-2020 11:42, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> > Le 17 octobre 2020 23:03:22 GMT+02:00, Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> a
> > écrit :
>
> And now we go another step further: with double postings into my inbox.

That occurs when one do sent a mail to somebody and also to a list he's
subscribed to. As I learnt to delete duplicates, I'm pretty sure you'll
manage.

> Why don't you massage your petit ego requirements on somebody else's
> time.?
> I'm quite sure everybody here is as sick of it as I am.

I'm quite sure many people are sick of people behaving like bullies,
pretending to decide who gets or not to post and ask questions on a user
list and on what terms. If you don't want people to waste your time,
feel free not to reply and not to try imposing your opinion on a list
already regulated by guidelines you're actually trying to spit on.

There are plenty places on the internet where your behaviour would be
seen as excellence and "the way to do it". This corner is not one of
these. Feel free to either accept it or go ranting elsewhere.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2