Re: Please be respectful

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:52:20AM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
>  it's foolish to argue with foolish peopleif i receive unpleasant message, i just ignore it (keep quiet)

In general, this is a good strategy. Still, there are people
around who feel hurt by things and are too shy to speak up;
it's thinking of those that I do sometimes.

It's a fine line to walk: of course I only have my subjective
impression as a guide, and that may be wrong, so it's quite
possible that I'm being unjust when I speak up.

So I sincerely hope to be corrected in those case. That's the
only way to learn.

Cheers
 - t