Re: Please be respectful

On 17-10-2020 15:05, Michael uplawski wrote:
> Leslie Rhorer:
>> Until someone does earn respect, there is no reason anyone
>> should afford it them.  It is utterly ridiculous to think everyone
>> deserves respect.
>
> This is where you are excluding yourself from the human community. Face
> it. Live with it. *We* will be fine, anyway.

Rubbish!
There are certain qualities which must be extended before you are worthy
of receiving them, trust, loyalty, to mention a couple, but you can
throw respect in there also, along with one or two others.
I have to earn the respect of every child I meet, and maintain the
standard every time I encounter that child in the future.
Some, in their retarded viewpoint, believe respect is something
engendered by social position.
Wrong!
Social position is engendered by earned level of respect.
`excluding yourself from the human community', what a load of puerile
ignorance!

--
`Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false,

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

Registered Linux User: 554515