Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

"Susmita/Rajib" <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com> writes:
> Having studied physics I have come across many epoch-making twists
> when established mathematicians of their eras have been dethroned by
> new experiments and subsequently new invention/discoveries.
>
> I continue to remember that we are only slightly evolved irrational
> animals and we justify stupidities all the time just to maintain the
> status quo, our mundane jobs or just petty agenda. So I don't let the
> established norms restrain my imagination. Only that this is not my
> primary field of operation.
>
> May be, someone bright and just right from somewhere shall reach the
> topic and do things in a way that others have missed.
>
> I shall continue to draw them to the existing challenges /
> opportunities that exist.
>
> Best wishes and regards.
>
> Rajib

Can we keep the smarter than thou 'art noise to a minimum? This is the
debian-users list, not the Fields Medal acceptance ceremony.

--
Brett M. Gilio
brettg@gnu.org