Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

---------- Received message ----------
From: Dan Ritter <d***g>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 14:16:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster
To: Susmita/Rajib <b***m>
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org

On 15/10/2020, Dan Ritter <d***g> wrote:
> Susmita/Rajib wrote:
>> ---------- Received message ----------

> That's not what you asked at the beginning.
>
> You asked if it was possible to gang together several wireless
> networks from disparate ISPs in order to get one super-fast
> connection. That is not possible, for the reasons we have now
> gone into in depth.

I am still asking for that. Just that I am not restrained by what
exists and what doesn't. There isn't a restriction that what doesn't
exist today won't exist tomorrow. In other words, I am looking for
creators/inventors who would re-write the way data is transferred over
the internet.

> If what you want is multiple ISP connections operating
> simultaneously, with different sessions using different
> connections, so that no individual session will use more than
> one ISP but the aggregate bandwidth is used, that is relatively
> easy.

No Sir, I just cited an example/analogy.

Having studied physics I have come across many epoch-making twists
when established mathematicians of their eras have been dethroned by
new experiments and subsequently new invention/discoveries.

I continue to remember that we are only slightly evolved irrational
animals and we justify stupidities all the time just to maintain the
status quo, our mundane jobs or just petty agenda. So I don't let the
established norms restrain my imagination. Only that this is not my
primary field of operation.

May be, someone bright and just right from somewhere shall reach the
topic and do things in a way that others have missed.

I shall continue to draw them to the existing challenges /
opportunities that exist.

Best wishes and regards.

Rajib