Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 09:04:47AM +0100, Tixy wrote:

[...]

> I just put these things down to cultural differences [...]

Exactly. This mailing list's cultural scope is broad, to put
it mildly.

I, for my part, am reminded how rude "our" (some non-exclusive, but
also non-exhaustive subset of timezones -10..+3) manners might appear
to other Earthlings.

Hoping it helps me to learn...

Cheers
 - t