Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

---------- Received message ----------
From: Nicholas Geovanis <ni***is@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster
internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed
Lap- /Desk- tops?
To: Susmita/Rajib <b***a@gmail.com>, Debian Users ML
<debian-user@lists.debian.org>

...		...	[snipped]	...		...	[snipped]	...		...
> 	...		...	 Openwrt is for embedded network equipment. I cant
> verify this yet, but I believe they have completely rewritten the network
> stack.
> So each does their load balancing and proxying in completely different ways
> than you will.
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 9:21 AM Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com> wrote:
...		...	[snipped]	...		...	[snipped]	...		...

Yes Sir, it appears then that i have understood the situation better
than i had considered possible. In that case, it really bothers me
that such gifted programmers and developers at Debian/GNU/Linux in
general' weren't inspired by the idea to implement it within the OS,
given that we all have more than one USB port, one BT and one WiFi
channel free most of the time.

Had i the gift, i would surely have written the stack by myself, like
Dr. Torvalds did. But alas!

However, Mr. Andrei Popescu has given me some links and I could use
them in this case.

Regards,
Rajib