Re: needed: a way to eliminate wasted disk space due to unneeded locale files

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 04:46:56PM -0400, Cindy Sue Causey wrote:
> On 10/13/20, L Godioleskky <lgodio2@gmail.com> wrote:
> > App localepurge eliminates some, but far from all of these un-needed files
>
> What's it leaving behind that you would like to see additionally
> purged? If there's not a known tweak, flag, or something for
> localepurge, perhaps your needs could become a reportbug wish list
> item sent to Developers.

Try this Cindy,
find / -iname '*zh*'

I get 136 hits after running localepurge and each points to a
directory with lots of other languages.
Be Well,
Mike
--
During the Afghan war the American news reported how many Americans
had died over there. It seems to me that a good newsman would have