Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

On Mi, 14 oct 20, 15:31:14, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> To,
> The Team User,
> debian-user@lists.debian.org,
> Debian.org
>
> My dear illustrious Team User Leaders,
>
> Good afternoon, leaders.

Hello,

The debian-user list is just a mailing list subscribed by users of
Debian (such as yourself). While there are some Debian Developers
subscribed (thanks!) most of us are just regular users, with no
particular position in the Debian community.

Communication style on Debian channels is rather informal (i.e. on first
name basis, as you would address a work colleague, not a superior).

Addressing us with such formality is... hilarious :)

> My post at the Debian Forums may please be perused here:
> Faster internet access by parallelly using multiple ISPs
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147081#p727593
>
> There's a software named DISPATCH-PROXY that ostensively helps in such
> opportunity:
> https://github.com/alexkirsz/dispatch-proxy#readme
>
> Has any of my illustrious team leaders used this software?
>
> I have a query:
> In debian there are many a nodejs package. If someone using Debian has
> used this software with nodejs package, could i be helped please?
>
> I tried to reach by emailing the developer Dr. Alexandre Kirszenberg,
> but haven't been able to hear from him yet.

If you wrote in the same manner as above it's possible Mr. Kirszenberg
thought he is the subject of a joke :)

Or maybe he is just very busy. In Open Source communities patience is
much more important than formality.

> Are Debian developers planning on incorporating this program within
> the DebianOS? Or any other software addressing this niche?

There is currently no ITP (Intent To Package) filled for dispatch-proxy.

https://bugs.debian.org/wnpp

You could file an RFP (Request for Package) or, even better, create a
package yourself and ask for a sponsor to upload to Debian.

https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/

Kind regards,
Andrei